Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Oh Diabolical Temptress!

Note that a literary reading of the poem is impropper.

Oh Diabolical Temptress!

Oh divine being, how unfathomably beautiful you are.
Oh diabolical temptress-
Your pulchritude is unmatched by all the others,
And you have a presence that is wonderfully unique.

When I first learned of how stunning you were,
I was skeptical,
But having since been in your presence
I agree with the consensus verdict.

How tall and gorgeous you are,
Shapely where it is symmetrically perfect.
Upon seeing you, I have not been able to think of anything else.
You have my entire mind and soul!

Oh yes, I have eaten the forbidden fruit that is to look upon your beauty,
And I desire nothing else- the serpent hath tricked me!

How perfect your exterior is, and your mystique is equally impressive.
What an enigmatic specimen you are!
Indeed, your inner beauty is unmatched in the history of the universe.

And your lips- what mind-blowing ideas have come out of them, and what I would give to touch those jewels so heavenly.

What I would give to dwell in your cavernous hallways,
Even though I am unworthy of the souls that have heretofore spent time in you.

What obscene fantasies I have had, spending my nights, dreaming of being with you!
But no- you only allow an extremely select few lie with you.

What a cruel creature you are-
What a tease, what a tease!

Oh dame so comely, such madness you inspire-
How like Werther I am in you presence!

I see not the reason in this perfunctory selectivity,
And I pray that you would see how inane your exclusivity is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home