Monday, October 16, 2006

Here I Go Again...

So I suck at poetry, but I was nervous about college and so I wrote another one, and I do not care if it is horrible I did it and you can kiss off if you hate it; don't get self-rightous, I know I'm not good yet, but whatever, it's my weblog and I shall post what I want to post.


Oh how the tribulations of life weigh on my soul,
With my eternal fate no longer in my hands.

Oh, why must I worship those in the house of acceptance
And forced to stay in a state of purgatory, wondering if my name
Is written in the book of the lord or not?

What have I done in my past lives to deserve this fate?
What sick creature has forced me to wait, and put me into a life of exile,
Taken away from the house of the lord.

Oh what I would do to go back when I could have my fate
What I would do return to the time of innocence, before this sick, gruesome test.

Am I worthy to stand among the gods, in the great land to the north?
Oh, for heaven’s sake, please tell me if I am doomed to a life of exile in purgatory,
Or have I done what the great overmen desire?
Have I pleased the gods enough, or am I doomed to eternal banishment?
Tantaene Animis Caelestibus Irae?!

Oh how overwhelming this time is, for I can no longer hold my own weight.

Oh what a tragic pity it would be, to have squandered the chance to live with the gods,
And spend an eternity among mindless beasts.

Do I control my own fate- not any more.
The time has passed, and I am at the mercy of the gods!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home