Saturday, February 10, 2007

Editing and a Poem

Lately, I have been working on schoolwork, studying for AP tests, reading and editing my previous poems. I have written a few others, but I do not want to blog them at this time. Expect edits soon, and maybe one day I'll just say the heck with it and publish cavalcadenous (I haven't seen that word before, so I invented it) amounts of poetry, but at this point they shall reamin on my desktop, as opposed to on my weblog. I did however write this short poem while reading the Bukster. Granted, it is not a "poem" per se, but if you've read some William Carlos Williams or Ezra Pound, you'd know that just because a piece is short on text it isn't necessarily short on poetic prowess.

The Bukster and I

All I have on
Bukowski
is that I am
slightly more handsome
and have a
better liver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home